Francis Bedei and Jean Moulveau have a great passion on aviation's history, and they act especially for memory, knowledge and safeguard of that historical heritage which Port-Aviation is part.
They made presentations, conferences and they seek permanently for information and documents. They also write books.
Here you find a list of books they wrote (all in french).
- La Belle Epoque des Pionniers de l'Aviation
- Histoire de Port-Aviation
- Vaisseaux aériens : l'épopée des ballons dirigeables
- Des aéroplanes au lotissement
- Les aéroplanes de Pionniers
This books, and other ones, are available in bookshops. For any more information please come in touch.
Books from other authors and that speack about Port-Aviation or topics in relation might be showed here also.